You can forward email sent to your KU email address so a copy is sent to another account.
To configure this feature:
- Log into Office 365.
- Click on the gear icon at the top right of the page next to your name.
- Choose View all outlook settings.
- Choose the option for Forwarding.
- Check the box to Enable forwarding.
- Enter the email address you want the copy sent to and be sure to check the box for Keep a copy of forwarded messages.
- Click Save.
Not Receiving Emails?
If you are not receiving any emails to your KU email account, check to see if forwarding is enabled. If it is, be sure the option to Keep a Copy of Forwarded Messages is selected.
If you see an unknown email address in the forwarding field, please contact the IT Help Center at 610-683-1511 immediately. This may mean your email account has been compromised.