Zoom is an online meeting platform that enables you to communicate with students and colleagues in real time.
Using Zoom in your face-to-face classroom? Contact the IT Help Desk for more information and technical assistance.
The KU Zoom portal can be accessed at https://kutztown.zoom.us/.
First Time Setup
- Check here for a checklist of supported and recommended hardware, operating systems, and browsers.
General set-up for all users
Participation via telephone
- Calling into a Session: participate via telephone.
- Report an Issue: contact Zoom technical support.
Using Zoom at KU
Hosting a Session
- Know the Tools: Information on all of the available host tools.
- Recording Sessions: recording to the cloud in Zoom and sharing with students.
- Screen Sharing: Information on sharing content during a session, including applications, presentations, and interactive whiteboards.
- Breakout Rooms: Creating groups in separate rooms to facilitate collaboration.
- Managing Participants: Information on managing and promoting participants and privileges.
- Polling: Using polls to engage participants.
- Chat: Details on the text-based chat.
Not finding what you need? Visit the Zoom Help Center to view all of the available articles and videos.
Zoom for mobile
Zoom for Mobile Devices: information on using Zoom on phones and tablets.