|Receive a Call|
|Place a Call|
|Hold / Resume a Call|
Take Another Call While on a Call
|Transfer a Call|
|Initiate Conference Call|
|Forward All Calls|
|Stop Forwarding All Calls|
|Review Call Lists|
|Clear Call Lists|
|Parking a Call|
|Picking up a Parked Call|
|Change Voicemail PIN|
Please see section below on Voicemail PIN Requirements
|Access Voicemail from Your Desk Phone|
|Access Voicemail from Another Desk Phone|
|Access a Specific Voicemail Box|
|Access Voicemail from Off Campus|
|Change and Enable Alternate (holiday) Greeting|
|Transferring Voicemail to Another Person's Voicemail|
|Bypass Voicemail Greeting - Leave Message Immediately|
|Leaving Voicemail Without Calling|
|Log in/out of hunt group|
Voicemail PIN Requirements
A non-trivial phone PIN has the following attributes:
- The PIN cannot match the numeric representation of the first or last name of the user.
- The PIN cannot contain the primary extension or alternate extensions of the user.
- The PIN cannot contain the reverse of the primary extension or alternate extensions of the user.
- The PIN cannot contain groups of repeated digits, such as “408408” or “123123.”
- The PIN cannot contain only two different digits, such as “121212.”
- A digit cannot be used more than two times consecutively (for example, “28883”).
- The PIN cannot be an ascending or descending group of digits (for example, “012345” or “987654”).
- The PIN cannot contain a group of numbers that are dialed in a diagonal, vertical or horizontal straight line on the phone keypad (for example, the user cannot use "159", "159730", "147", "147365", "123" or "123597" as a PIN.
A non-trivial web application password has the following attributes:
- The password must contain at least three of the following four characters: an uppercase character, a lowercase character, a number, or a symbol.
- The password cannot contain the user alias or its reverse.
- The password cannot contain the primary extension or any alternate extensions.
- A character cannot be used more than three times consecutively (for example, !Cooool).
- The characters cannot all be consecutive, in ascending or descending order (for example, abcdef or fedcba).