Select the Class to Drop
You can drop a class during the drop period in MyKU. Using your assigned username and password, log in to MyKU (myku.kutztown.edu).
1. On your Student Homepage select “Class Enrollment” in your Schedule and Enrollment Info.
2. On the next page, select "Drop Classes"
3. A list of all of the classes you are enrolled in will appear. Select the check box next to the class you wish to drop.
4. The click on "Next".
5. On the next screen, it will ask you to review your selection. If it is correct, click "Drop Classes".
6. You will be asked to confirm the drop. Select "Yes" if you want to drop course. "No" to cancel your selection.
7. You will receive a confirmation on the screen that the class was successfully dropped.