Microsoft Stream is a video streaming platform included as part of Office 365. It can be used to record, upload, edit, and automatically caption videos for academic use.
Uploading to Stream
Main To upload an existing video to Stream:
- Navigate to Stream via the Office 365 web portal.
- Click on Upload under Create New.
- Select your file.
- Specify your upload location and click Upload.
- A notification should appear to track the progress of the upload in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- After the upload finishes, you should be able to open the file directly from the notification. Here you can modify your video's location on OneDrive/Sharepoint, edit the title, generate captions, and make other changes to metadata.