A contact list in Outlook allows you to build a collection of addresses so you can quickly send emails to a group without manually adding individual email addresses each time.
Outlook for the Web
- On the Office 365 mail page, go to the "People" tab in the bottom of the left navigation pane.
- Click the arrow behind “New contact” and choose "New contact" list from the list of options.
- Provide a name for you contact list and add the desired email addresses. When you’re finished, click "Create."
- In the Outlook application, navigate to the "People" tab in the bottom of the left navigation pane. Click the "New Contact Group" button on the "Home" tab.
- Provide a name for your group. Then click the "Add Members" button. You can add members from the "Address Book," which will include all KU users.
- Search for users by typing the beginning of their name in the "Search" box. When a name appears, double click to add it to the "Members" field. Continue this process until all names are added.
- Click "Save and Close" to create the list.