The BearNet Secure wireless network provides a fully-encrypted wireless connection for KU faculty, staff, and students. BearNet secure is available in all residential and non-residential buildings on campus.
This article contains instructions for configuring BearNet Secure for the first time on Windows 10 device.
Steps to Configure BearNet
- Connect your wireless device to an open network like ResNet WiFi or BearNet.
- Open a browser and go to securewifi.kutztown.edu. Click Join Now.
- A small executable file (EXE) containing the security certificate profile installer will be downloaded to your PC.
- Open the downloaded EXE (WiFi_Kutztown_University_Wrapper.exe).
- Enter your KU username and password and click Next. (Note: Be sure to enter your KU username and NOT your entire KU email address)
- Upon completion, your PC should switch automatically to BearNet Secure. Click Done.