The BearNet Secure wireless network provides a fully-encrypted, wireless connection for KU students, faculty, and staff. BearNet secure is available in all residential and non-residential buildings on campus.
This article contains instructions for configuring BearNet Secure for the first time on an Android device.
- Connect your wireless device to an open network like ResNet WiFi or BearNet.
- Open a browser and navigate to securewifi.kutztown.edu. Click Download to get the SecureW2 JoinNow app from the Google Play Store.
- Click Install in the Google Play Store.
- Click Open
- Enter your KU username and password and click Continue. (Note: Be sure to enter only your KU user ID and NOT your entire KU email address)
- When your device has finished enrolling the security certificate, it should automatically connect to BearNet Secure. Click Done.