KU Guest Wi-Fi provides guests and visitors of KU Staff and Faculty with sponsored 48-hour Wi-Fi access in our Academic buildings only.
- Connect to the KU Guest Wi-Fi network on your mobile device. You will be taken to the Wi-Fi landing page, below.
- Click on the Register button in the KU Guest WiFi Section of the page:
- Fill out the requested information on the page to register for KU Guest Wi-Fi access. Note: You must have your KU staff or faculty members email address as well as access to your own personal email address from your smartphone or other device to continue.
Press the Complete Registration button when you have entered all of the information:
- You will next be asked to enter the verification code that we have sent to your personal email address in the previous step. Enter the case sensitive code in the box as shown below and press the Complete Registration button:
5. Once you have entered the Verification code successfully, you will see the following information:
6. Please inform your KU sponsor that you have completed the KU Guest Wi-Fi Registration and that they will receive an Email from KU Guest Wi-Fi which will be similar to the following:
7. From an on-campus computer, your sponsor must then click on the link contained in the email and log in with their KU email address password to approve your request. Once approved you will have KU Guest Wi-Fi access for 48 hours. Note: if you have more than one mobile device that needs access, you will need to follow the same process on the second device.